Saturday, July 10, 2010

The 'Miami Thrice" is a lame name

Dear LeBron,
It has taken me nearly a day to recover from your BIG decision. I am obviously disappointed in your choice and the fact that you probably didn’t receive my first letter. Even though you claim your choice was based on winning, I still think it was wrong. I am however interested to see how it plays out in the coming season.

The biggest question I have is who is going to be the first to compromise? Who is going to give up shots? Wade or LeBron? As I stated in my last blog, Bosh complements either player. He is not the problem. The battle of the Miami egos will be an epic one. Everyone is “friends” now and eager to rule the East (which is kinda an easy task) but wait till these two rock stars are forced to take less shots and share the ball. Will these egomaniacs be satisfied with only 20 pts or less a night? Wade stated that they are "arguably the best trio ever to play the game of basketball.” I believe that to be a bit of an overstatement.

Btw LeBron, I found your hour special to be BORING! It would have been more entertaining if it had been more reality TV and less cheesy horror film. Not a nail biter at all. We all knew it was going to be Miami but hoped for a surprise ending anyway.



Check out this link to an article explaining why Miami will not win a ring. I am not sure I agree on NEVER but I liked the reasoning behind it.
 http://bleacherreport.com/articles/417883-miami-thrice-will-never-win-a-ring

No comments:

Post a Comment