Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Give Thanks For...








Things I am grateful for:

My parents have an incredible wine cellar but only bust out the good stuff on special occasions and holidays like Thanksgiving.

Pine Ridge's 3 awesome cabs that more than satisfied my family of winos.

Friends who have been there to support me.

Turkey, stuffing, pies, and homemade cranberry sauce.

The sun.

Although I know it won’t last forever, my fantasy team is still on top.

The fact that Bikini season is a long way off AND my leggings are spacious.

The Buffy’s fondness for eating human food, tolerating unruly children, and sliding belly first across the incredibly long table.

That I don’t have any unruly children just yet.

Most importantly, I am grateful for my family. We have been through a lot this year and it's nice to come together on a happy occasion.


No comments:

Post a Comment