Monday, February 28, 2011

My Favorite Oscar Moments



I am a sucker for the awards season and even though there were few real shockers this year, I still remained glued to my TV for three plus hours. I lost my annual Oscar pool to my brother this year but I am still proud of my 15/24 score. Here are my personal favorites from last night’s show.

Kirk Douglas copping a feel of Melissa Leo’s boob as she left the stage with her Best Supporting Actress award. I also dig the fact that she was the only one who dropped the F-Bomb in her acceptance speech.

Trent Reznor gets an Oscar for Best Original Score prompting female fans to really want to Frak him like an animal.

Natalie Portman shows the world that you can look hot and really pregnant at the same time.

Tom Hooper beats out David Fincher for Best Director. This was one of the few surprises of the night that also screwed up my Oscar pool results.

I know there are many haters but I thought my fantasy husband, James Franco and Anne Hathaway did a great job hosting.

Side note: I was really happy that James Franco finally got recognized for his work in 127 Hours. Thank you Independent Spirit Awards (Best Male Lead). Any other year he'd probably won the Oscar.

Until next year….


No comments:

Post a Comment