Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Is Where My Story Begins



I don’t believe in New Year’s resolutions anymore because I never end up keeping them. This year I decided it’s time for a change. Instead of broken promises about things I need to quit, shouldn’t eat, or how many times I should work out, I am going to predict my own future. This year I will tell two important stories.

My Cross-Country story – this story had been about 15 years in the making. I am finally going to take the plunge. I just hope the Batmobile agrees with me and survives the trip to the East Coast.

My Boston story- this is a relatively new story. In my opinion it’s the perfect choice. I have lived and played in NY. I spent my high school years partying in Boston but have never experienced what the city has to offer as an adult. I also have a bunch of family there willing to show me their support as well as an occasional couch. I will have to learn to keep my hatred for all Boston sports quiet, which will be extremely difficult but that’s a small price to pay for a new adventure.

2011 feels like a year of possibilities and exploration!









No comments:

Post a Comment