Saturday, April 25, 2009

Working through the weekend

I am feeling distracted. All I want to do is play outside but this hellish semester is coming to a close and I am chained unhappily to my computer.

My dating news:
I have decided to give the guy who likes pop music a shot. What harm can come from just one drink? I am a "rocker chick" but who am I to turn my nose up at other people's taste in music and entertainment? He thought that my Battlestar Galactica fetish was dorky. It is but I am not ashamed of my geekiness, so I shouldn't blame him for his cheesy musical tastes.
I never heard from the Angry Parking Nazi again, which is a good thing. When you are on a second date and the guy is yelling at you calling you stupid because you are lacking the parallel parking gene it is a red flag to get out. I am just still mad because I told him the spot he forced me to park in was a little too small and I did end up by getting an $85 ticket. It was a pricy way to figure out that he is not the right guy for me.

Back to the grind, three weeks until a little bit of freedom comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment