Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I have been meaning to start this blog for a very long time. I have been writing journals for years but never really made that leap till now. Not sure why maybe it is the fear of graduating from my masters program and knowing that I have a pile of loans that I will need to pay back before I die a premature death. I think I just need a little venting space.

There are a few things that you should know about me; I am a crazy New Yorker, loyal friend, extremely challenged parallel parker, and I think now I might be considered kind of a music snob. Am I a completely shallow person if I question going out with a guy because he is a fan of teeny-bob music? I have never thought of myself as one before but internet dating does open your eyes to your flaws as well as the giant flaws of the single men who coincidentally leave certain things off their profile information. It is scary what is left over for single women in the bay area.

No comments:

Post a Comment